Sunday, June 12, 2011

Power of love!

"God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7

I know there is no way to completely update you of all that has happened over the past four months, however, I would like to try over the coming few months to keep you updated better.  I have so much to tell you all, but I will not tell you all tonight.  My bedtime is drawing near and I only want to ask a simple request of you.  I want to thank you for all of your wonderful support and prayers while I serve here in Peru.  God has been so good to me, and sadly I seem to forget that at times.

I would like to ask for your help tomorrow.  I have a serious parent meeting tomorrow at 1:30pm.  I would like to ask for you to please pray for myself, the translator, the parents, and the child whom we are meeting about.  Please pray for wisdom, love, peace, and direction for all involved.  Please pray for all of us to show God's love through our words and our actions.  I know that God still does miracles in our lives, I am praying for one tomorrow.  Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment